Work experience - Teaching experience
Computer skills - Seminars & co - Publications
1997-1998 funded by a grant from the Fyssen Foundation (France).
- Visual Psychophysics: colour and motion perception, post-receptoral mechanisms, contour integration.
- Computational Neuroscience: V1 processing, figure-ground segregation, role of cortical feedbacks.
- Retinal modelling (Colour vision)
- Cortical modelling for motion and colour perception,
- Superior colliculus modelling,
- Ocular saccades and visual attention,
- Olfaction modelling and Electronic Nose,
- Analog VLSI neuromorphic systems.
- Signal and image processing,
- Artificial neural network,
- Retinal modelling (Phototransduction, OPL, and IPL)
- Spatiotemporal processing,
- Motion perception: motion detection & directional selectivity,
- Visual adaptation,
- Analog VLSI neuromorphic retina.